A Simple Idea Multiplied in My Mind
By Waiting on the Lord I am:
- Surrendering-I give up my expectations and judgmentalism. I let go of the controls and turn the outcome over to the Lord.
- Trusting God-I admit that God is trustworthy. My trust brings me significantly closer
- Loving God-I express my complete and deep affection for God because I am traveling the channel of communication from my heart to God’s
- Disciplining myself-I curb my will which wants to do everything I can to please myself. I learn that I can get along without something, some person, or some experience. I am also learning patience.
- Feeling relaxed-A wonderful calm comes over me because the stress and worry is now gone.
- Finding strength-I acknowledge, pursue and discover strength far beyond my own.
- Finding freedom-I learn that any chains holding me to that person, place or thing is now severed.
- Finding grace-It comes in still, small voices, experiences, and outcomes. When I am quiet, I can see signs of God’s help.
- Finding peace-Connected to the feeling of relaxation, I let out a sigh of relief. All will be taken care of.
- Finding self-worth-I realize again I am loved by God. This thought fills my mind and warms my heart.